By joining the JHU undergraduate chapter of the American Marketing Association, you will become part of the 15,000 students worldwide who have taken advantage of what the AMA has to offer. By joining the AMA, you will be entitled to great benefits from the national chapter. Visit marketingpower.com for more information.
Here are just a few of the benefits student members will receive:
- A one-year subscription to Marketing News, the official AMA publication
- The ability to compete against other colleges in national case and other competitions (showcased at the annual conference)
- Special student discount rates for the Baltimore AMA chapter dinner meetings and other Baltimore AMA events
- Access to the AMA national job/internship bank
- The ability to network with marketers of all functional areas who speak to our organization
- The opportunity to join any of the following committees: Membership, Programming, Communications, Fundraising, Community Service
Contact membership at email@example.com for information on how to join. There is a $47 annual fee to join AMA national and a one-time fee of $19 to be a member of the JHU undergraduate chapter of the AMA. In order to join the JHU undergraduate chapter of the AMA, your membership application must be processed by the JHU AMA Vice President of Membership. Please do NOT complete an application through the national AMA website.